|AMCP Nexus 2019 Registration Fees|
|EARLY BIRDnReceived On/Beforen8/16/2019||ADVANCEnReceived between 8/17/2019 and 9/13/2019 (Midnight,PST)||REGULARnReceived after n9/13/2019|
|Full||One Day||Full||One Day||Full||One Day|
|Resident/Fellow/Graduate Student Member||$295||$345||$395|
|Pharmacy Technician Member||$295||$345||$395|
|Student Pharmacist Member||$175||$175||$225|
|Name Change Fee||$175|
|AMCP Foundation Research Symposium||$200 member/non-membern$50 Student Pharmacist member|
|AMCP Corporate Training Program - Implementing Value-Based Agreements: A Collaborative Approach to Health Care Transformation||$1,995 (includes registration to AMCP Nexus 2019)|
|AMCP Foundation Sunrise Yoga||$20 per day u2013 Tuesday & Wednesday (includes T-shirt)|
|AMCP Foundation Sleep-In||$20 (includes T-shirt)|
|Residency Program Design & Conduct Training for Managed Care||$375 member/non-member|
• Cancellation of participant registration must be requested in writing and be received on/before Friday, August 16, 2019 in order to receive a partial refund less applicable administrative fees listed below. If you register after the Friday, August 16, 2019 refundable deadline, no refunds will be granted. There are no full refunds on registration at any time.
• A $200 administrative fee will be assessed on all AMCP Nexus 2019 registrations.
• A $100 administrative fee will be assessed on all AMCP Residency Program Design and Conduct Training for Managed Care registrations.
• A $400 administrative fee will be assessed on all AMCP Corporate Training Program registrations.
• There are no refunds on AMCP Foundation Symposium or events at any time.
• Registrant substitutions will be accepted with written notification from the original registrant. An administrative fee of $175 (other fees may apply for different registrant types) will be assessed. Only one substitution per registrant is allowed.
• A registration transfer to other AMCP meetings is not allowed.
• If you cancel your registration before Wednesday, October 16, 2019, at Noon EST, your hotel reservations will automatically be canceled. If you cancel your registration after Wednesday, October 16, 2019, you will need to contact the hotel directly starting Monday, October 21, 2019, to cancel your housing reservations.
• A valid photo ID is needed during registration check-in to obtain your badge and meeting materials.
In order to be eligible for the AMCP “member” registration rate, you must be an individual member in good standing at the time of registration and the conference.
AMCP collects information from its registrants (including names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, and email addresses) that is available to exhibitors through the lead retrieval system. Further AMCP may occasionally provide, sell, or rent limited data to third parties involved with the meeting, including companies that offer products and services for sale to AMCP’s members and customers. This limited data includes names, job titles, companies/organizations, and business addresses, but does not include business phone numbers, business fax numbers, or email addresses.
5202 Presidents Court
Frederick, MD 21703
Fax: 888-772-1888 or 301-694-5124