Tuesday, October 29
Check-in: 12:30 pm
$200 AMCP member/non-member
$50 student pharmacist member/non-member
“Data Drivers Fostering Innovations in Oncology”
The 9th Annual Research Symposium will explore the vital RWE/RWD, HIT and AI trends that are increasingly driving decision-making for patient care as well as oncology treatment outcomes. Learn how population health management strategies can be optimized in oncology as our experts and innovators discuss surrogate endpoints, data efficacy, expedited approvals and so much more.
• Peter Wehrwein, Editor, Managed Care magazine
• Expedited Drug Approvals Leading to Innovative & Curative Therapies
• Patients and Advocates Perspectives
• Federal Research: Data Utilization & Innovative Therapies
• Health Care Artificial Intelligence: Achieving and Utilizing its Potential
• Concluding Dialogue: Who Wins, Why & How?
• Jeff Allen, PhD, President & CEO, Friends of Cancer Research
• Kim A. Caldwell, RPh, Principal, Texas Star Healthcare Consulting, LLC
• Gwen Darien, Executive Vice President for Patient Advocacy and Engagement, National Patient Advocate Foundation
• Elizabeth Franklin, MSW, Executive Director, Cancer Policy Institute, Cancer Support Community
• Joga Gobburu, PhD, MBA, Professor, Executive Director, Center for Translational Medicine, Schools of Pharmacy & Medicine, University of Maryland; Founder, Pumas-AI
• Breanna Popelar, PharmD, MS, Assistant Director, Strategic Market Access & Intelligence, Xcenda
• Donna R. Rivera, PharmD, MSc, Scientific Project Officer, Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health
• Petra Schultz, PharmD, Associate Chief Health Officer, IBM Watson Health
• Harpreet Sing, MD, Team Leader, Breast Cancer Drug Development, Food & Drug Administration
The Symposium will also feature the presentation of an AMCP Foundation Best Poster Award to a Senior Investigator with the most compelling original research in Oncology & Data.
Visit the AMCP Foundation website for more details about the 2019 program. Apply now! Limited registration scholarships. Patient advocates, researchers, graduate students, new practitioners, residents, fellows, student pharmacists, clinicians, or other health care professionals with an established commitment to placing research in practice can apply for scholarships.
Register now! Select “Attendee Registration and Housing,” and follow these steps.
Not Yet Registered for AMCP Nexus?
• Select “Continue” if you are “Not Yet Registered”
• On the “Dashboard”, select “Get Started” next to Registration
• Enter the required information to search for your profile, then click the appropriate “Search” button
• If your profile is found, you may click on it, if not; select “Begin Non-Member Registration”
• As you create your attendee profile, make sure you save your password in case of future changes
• When asked “What are you attending?” select “Pre-Conference Programs Only”
• Click “Add” by the AMCP Foundation Research Symposium and “Next;” continue through donation, housing and check-out pages.
Already Registered for AMCP Nexus?
• Log in to your attendee profile
• In your Dashboard, click “Add Sessions & Events”
• Click “Add” by the AMCP Foundation Research Symposium and “Next;” continue through check-out pages.